Deborah's Little Nest

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

HAVE THINE OWN WAY, LORD

...as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are you in My hand....
Jeremiah 18:6

"Hope differed makes the heart sick," says Proverbs 13:12. Yet, disappointments are HIS appointments." God uses setbacks to renew our focus on HIM, to strengthen our faith, and to divert us to other opportunities." **Robert J. Morgan**

I would like to use the hymn, HAVE THINE OWN WAY, in a different layout. A list/chart seems effective. If we want God to have His own way with our life here are some reasons why:

1. Thou Art the Potter, I am the clay.

2.I want YOU to mold and make me after THY will.

3. But I know for that to happen I must wait, yield and be still.

4. Today (in the present moments) Lord, please search me and try me.

5. I know the above is vital if I want to be made whiter than snow. So please Lord, wash me now, that I might bow in your presence.

6.Oh Lord, I feel wounded and weary many days. Help me I pray!

7. You have ALL the Power so please touch me and ***heal***me Savior divine.

***It is my opinion that this healing might include many things. from poor health to a multitude of sins."

8.If I allow you to have absolute sway in my very being, then please fill me with Thy Spirit, till all shall see.

9. What is it you want others to see in me dear Lord???

"CHRIST ONLY, ALWAYS, LIVING IN ME.!!!"

I don't know about you, but for me and my spirit, I need to do some serious "spring cleaning."

May our hearts be leaning on him for all things.
love and hugs,
Deborah

2 comments:

  1. I too need some serious spring cleaning as well.I love that song and thank-you for posting the words.

    It was so good to see you on Sunday,your cheery face made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for taking the time to read and write on my little blog!!! it means a great deal to me to have a little "voice" to continue to try and witness for the Lord.
    I loved seeing you and Amanda, as you both have ALWAYS BROUGHT ME GOOD CHEER!!
    love and hugs,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete